My BA (HONS) Business Administration result is coming out by today..
I feel very worried before i go check my result at OASIS Abertay Dundee.. (How suffer for me in the time)
But...so surprise when i open the result...
Yes...Yes...Yes........
Yeah!!!!!
I PASS...I PASS all the subject in the 1st semester la..
Yahoooooo!!!!! Can go celebrate alone at home la... @.@
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually i very very worried about the "Human Resource Development" result, because i never get lecture check my assessment before the deadline to submit the assessment... But, so lucky for me because i have a kindly friend "YAN NEE", she always teach me for the assessment and tell me what the method i need to follow it..(Thank a lot for YAN NEE) I think if not YAN NEE, i won't PASS for my exam lah..
I think...if you got read for my blogs you may know what the subject i study in this semester..right?? No need me to repeat again at here la...
Yup..I pass all the three subject but still dunno what the "GRADE" i can get...I didn't hope i will get grade A and i only hope PASS is enough for me la..
So...dun think anymore lah...
Need continue "GAMBATE" in the next semester (also is FINAL semester for me)
GAMBATE GAMBATE GAMBATE !!!
15/05/2014 发发牢骚
12 years ago

2 comments:
SO sad coz u din mention my name in ur blog xp
die lor u....
Use my library resources to search ur info but now forget me dy....
When I bac i must treat u gao gao x
Hahaha
Anyway, congrats ya x
This is the 1st sem only..when the final sem result out, i sure will mention u in my blogs...
Dun worry...i wont forgot u la...^^
Post a Comment