Thursday, April 23, 2009

Assignment submission week!!!

Start from January 5, 2009

That is a 1st day for me to continue my degree course..
When start the class, all the coursework are come together at the same time..
Oh no..my miserable life is start from now...
In this semester, I have 4 subject to go...
But...I got 6 assignment and 1 final project need to go...
"Walau"..how miserable life for me..."(

After 3 month ago...
All the assignment submission deadline is coming soon la...

20 April 2009
Is date for submit Quality System for Business Excellent individual coursework..
Haha...lucky I done it..
So can submit it at the time..

27 April 2009
That is deadline to submit Human Resource Development coursework..
But...I not yet done it because the conclusion not yet to write and still need to arrange it again...
Lolzzzz
Tomorrow is last date for me to done it well...(Hopefully I can make it as well)...lalalalala.....

30 April 2009
Knowledge Management coursework deadline...
Damn..till now I haven't start it ler..
Waiting to die la...wakaka...
Start it on Saturday la.. (Coz no eye to see la..my brain memory full)

5 May 2009
Quality System for Business Excellent group 1 assignment submission date..
Lolzzz...all of my group member rushing for their own assignment..
So...nobody want to focus on this coursework lo..
Waiting die again..haha..

Besides, still have 1 Quality System for Business Excellent group coursework we not yet get it from lecture.. (Dun ask me why? No comment)

How for my final project???
Now waiting UAD module leader to approve our proposal..
So..hold it 1st and continue on next semester..

Finally..wish myself good luck ya..
Gambateh neh!!! =.=




No comments: